zondag 2 oktober 2011

Introduction to this Blog

This blog has been created for the master course 'Pedagogies for Flexible Learning Supported by Technology'. Every now and then I will post a new message. These messages will be focused on different aspects regarding Flexible Learning. According to Collis and Moonen (2001) Flexible Learning is 'a movement away from a situation in which key decisions about learning dimensions are made in advance by the instructior or institution, towards a situation where the learner has a range of options from which to choose with respect to these key dimensions'*.


Using a blog is for me really something new. I think it is nice to use it so I can get acquainted with it. Moreover in the lectures we will also talk about different kinds of technologies, like a blog, that is why I think it is interesting to work with it so you know what you are talking about in the lectures. 
If you want to read more about flexible learning, follow my blog!  






*key dimensions: these key dimensions will be discussed in my next message.


References:
Collis, B., & Moonen, J. (2001). Flexible learning in a digital world: Experiences and expectations. London: Kogan Page.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten